How To Remove Your Bathroom Exhaust Fan In 60 Seconds
Replacing the light bulb or cleaning the exhaust fan in your bath can seem a bit clumsy or challenging. Doug shows us how to remove a bathroom exhaust fan in this weeks easy #DIY 60 second fix.
1. Put your fingers on each side of the fan and don’t be afraid to pull it.
Hint: It will pop up, this is a good thing!
2. There are spring clips on either side, pinch them together to and remove from one side, then repeat for the other side.
3. Now you can replace the light, clean the cover, etc.
4. To put back in, take the spring clip and pinch it together, it will fit back into the slot, then repeat for the other side.
Hint: It is easier to do one side at a time.
And you’re done! Check back next week for another one of Doug’s 60 second fixes!
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks