Careers at Alure Home Improvements
Alure Home Improvements is a family oriented, full-service residential remodeler, and we are always looking for motivated, dynamic individuals to join our growing team. We specialize in the residential home improvement industry by providing homeowners with a one-stop source for all of their remodeling needs. Alure offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, training, and leadership necessary to grow a successful career.
Why join the Alure team:
- Join a family atmosphere with 75 years of experience serving Long Island
- Work for a brand name in home remodeling
- Industry leader recognized with dozens of awards for our work and commitment to community service
- Health benefits and a retirement program
- Paid training
- A dynamic team environment with growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Eight-time Remodeler for ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
If you are interested in any of the positions that are currently available and listed below, please fill out the form below and include your name, address, city/state/zip, and telephone number, along with a copy of your resume and any other qualifications or comments.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Service Technicians – We are looking for an energetic organized individual to represent Alure in our warranty commitment to our customers. Candidate must have the ability to handle multiple warranty calls in a day providing our customers with exceptional customer service. View Position
- Design Specialist / Sales – Alure Home Improvements is looking for qualified candidates to join our growing sales team. This job is a commission sales position where a bi-weekly draw is provided. View Position
- Production Supervisor – Alure Home Improvement’s seeks a Production Supervisor. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5-10 years framing/home improvement experience. Should be familiar with full residential home renovations from framing to trim work. Must be able to read architectural plans and layouts. View Position