How To In 60 Seconds
In this edition of our 60 Second DIY How To Series, Doug Cornwell, shows you how to deal with hi hats that randomly shut off and turn back on a few minutes later. Ever have this happen to you?
This happens because the hi hat can has a thermal protector that if it gets too hot, it shuts off.
1. Look on the inside of the can and see what it is rated for.
– Hint: If it’s rated for 100 watts, do not put in a bulb that is more than 100 watts.
2. Get the right size bulb and voila! Your bulb should not turn off again!
Check back next Friday for more 60 second fixes from Doug.
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks