How To Unclog Your Sink Drain In 60 Seconds
How To In 60 Seconds
Is your sink drain prone to clogging? I know mine is! In this #DIY 60 second fix, Doug shows you why it clogs and how to fix it!
1. Unscrew the nut and pull out the rod.
2. Take out the pop up.
3. Wash them off and clean them really well.
4. Reverse the process. Put the pop up back in, put the rod back in and make sure it works.
5. Tighten the nut and your clog should be gone!
Check back next week for another great how to in 60 seconds from Doug!
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks