How To In 60 Seconds
In this DIY 60 second fix, Doug Cornwell shows us how to remove a stripped screw in 60 seconds.
Supplies you’ll need:
– Screw gun
1. Remove the bit from the screw gun.
2. Put the drill right over the stripped screw.
3. Turn it like you are going to screw it in.
4. Once it grabs on, put it in reverse.
5. Reverse the screw until it comes out.
Now your stripped screw is removed.
Check back for more 60 second fixes from Doug!
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks