How To In 60 Seconds
Alure Home Improvements’ Doug Cornwell tackles a common problem in this how to in 60 seconds: cabinet doors opening way too far.
What you’ll need:
– Manufacturer restrictor clips
– Screw gun
1. Use a screw gun to take the cabinet door off the hinge.
– Hint: Put the hinge in the position that it would be in if the door was closed.
2. Take the restrictor clip and drop it into the cup of the hinge.
– Hint: Put one in both hinges.
3. Open up the hinge so that it clicks into place.
– Hint: Repeat for the other hinge on the door.
4. Install the cabinet door back onto the cabinet.
– Hint: Check to make sure the door opens to the correct position now and doesn’t bang anymore.
5. Repeat IF needed on any other cabinet doors.
Now your cabinet doors do not bang into anything.
Thanks for watching and check back soon for more #DIY How to in 60 seconds with Doug!
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks