How To Replace Your Cabinet Hardware In 60 Seconds
Are the knobs and pulls on your cabinets loose, falling off or just plain old? In this edition of Doug’s #DIY 60 second fix, he shows you not only how to remove the hardware, but also how to replace it!
1. To replace a knob, back the one screw off, take it out.
2. Take your new knob out of the package, it should come with a knob and a screw. Screw that into place and you’re done!
2. To replace a pull, back the two screws off and take it with you to the hardware store.
-Hint: You want to make sure that your new pulls match the distance between the two screws so you don’t have to add more holes to your cabinets.
3. Take your new pull out of the package, it should come with a pull and two screws. Screw that into place and you’re done!
Now you have new hardware on your cabinets!
Have a topic that you would like to see Doug cover? Please let us know!
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks