How To In 60 Seconds
In this DIY 60 second fix, Doug Cornwell shows us how to clean cabinet doors in 60 seconds.
Supplies you’ll need:
– Soapy water
– Murphy’s oil
– Paper towels
1. Clean the cabinet with a little bit of the soapy water and a sponge
– Hint: Make sure you get into the edges
2. Use a clean rag to dry off the excess water
3. Apply some cabinet oil with a clean rag
4. Once you go over the door with oil, take a clean rag and buff it out/remove the excess oil.
Now your cabinets are shiny and clean!
Do you have anything you would like to see Doug cover in his next round of 60 second fixes? Please let us know!
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks