How to Clean Granite Countertops in 60 Seconds
How To In 60 Seconds
Doug is a big believer in “preventive maintenance.” That’s why he dropped by to show us all how to properly clean granite (or other stone) countertops in this DIY 60 second fix. For more 60 Second Fixes, visit our 60 Second Fix Playlist.
What you’ll need:
– Dish Soap
– Clean cloths
– Stone spray
1. Add water and soap to a bucket.
– Hint: Make sure to only add a little bit of soap so it’s mild
2. Put a little bit of the mild soap and water on a sponge to clean the countertop.
– Hint: This will remove some of the surface grime
3. Take a clean cloth and dry it off.
4. Lightly spray the top and then take a clean cloth to rub it in.
-Hint: Always follow manufacturer directions on the bottle.
5. Take a clean cloth and get the excess spray off. This will also buffer it.
– Hint: It will add a little luster, shine and a layer of protection.
And now you are ready to enjoy your kitchen or bathroom again!
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks