How To Clean A Showerhead In 60 Seconds
How To In 60 Seconds
In this how to in 60 seconds, Doug demonstrates how to clean a showerhead without taking it apart.
What you’ll need:
– Ziploc plastic bag
– White vinegar
– A piece of duck tape
1. Take some white vinegar and put it into a Ziploc plastic bag.
– Hint: If your showerhead isn’t that bad, you can dilute the white vinegar with some water.
2. Put plastic bag around the showerhead.
– Hint: Make sure the white vinegar is totally covering the showerhead.
3. Wrap the duck tape around the bag and the showerhead.
– Hint: Make sure the tape is tight enough that it stays up there.
4. Leave it for about 24 hours to let it soak up.
– Hint: This will free up any residue on the showerhead as well as the jets.
5. Take the tape and bag off the showerhead and run the shower for a little while.
– Hint: Make sure to run the shower without you under the water so it gets all of the white vinegar out.
And now you have a clean showerhead! Check back soon for more 60 second fixes from Doug Cornwell.
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks