How To In 60 Seconds
Alure Home Improvements’ Doug Cornwell gives us a much-needed lesson in how to change the color of grout in his latest how to in 60 seconds.
What you’ll need:
– Clean rag
– Grout Coloring Stain
– Paint brush
1. Make sure all the grout lines are clean.
– Hint: Use white vinegar and a rag to clean them.
2. Put grout stain in a cup and dab a little bit onto the paintbrush.
– Hint: Only put a little but on the end of the brush.
3. Now paint the grout lines.
– Hint: It’s okay to get it onto the tile.
4. Before it dries, take a clean rag and get the stain off the tile and surrounding areas.
– Hint: Continue to clean as you go.
Now you have a new grout color on your tile! Not only does it color it, but it also helps seal it. Come back soon for more How To In 60 Seconds with Doug!
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks