How To In 60 Seconds
Alure’s Doug Cornwell is once again inside his favorite room in the house — the bathroom. Listen to Doug preach about preventive maintenance as he shows us how to clean shower doors in 60 seconds.
What you’ll need:
– Clean rags
– Shower and glass cleaner
1. Add water with a little bit of mild soap to a sponge
– Hint: Make sure to only add a little bit of soap so it’s mild
2. Use the sponge to wet the shower doors
– Hint: This will remove some of the surface grime
3. Use a squeegee to remove the soap and water.
– Hint: This will take away the water spots and soap scum. If you do this after every shower, you will safe yourself a lot of time when cleaning.
4. Spray the showroom doors with a shower and glass cleaner.
-Hint: This will leave a protective coating to help keep the doors clean.
5. Take a clean cloth or rag and wipe down the doors.
– Hint: Make sure the whole area is clean.
6. Use another clean dry cloth to remove any excess cleaner.
– Hint: This will help get rid of streaks.
And now your doors and nice and clean! Check back for more 60 second fixes from Doug Cornwell.
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks