Which Type Of New Siding Is Right For Your Home
Your home’s siding is a lot more than just its color. A quality replacement siding installation can impact your home in dozens of ways.
If you’re considering adding new siding to your home, check out these benefits:
- It pays for itself: New siding is an excellent option for anyone looking to sell their home or boost its value. New, quality siding has been found to increase a home’s value.
- You can get the look you’ve always desired: Nothing lets you customize your home’s exterior like new siding. You finally have the chance to get the exact color and multi-material facade you’ve always wanted.
- New siding is like a raincoat for your house: Forget about the expensive water damage that comes through cracked siding during rain and snow storms. Replacement siding will help keep any water outside where it belongs.
- It can help cut that energy bill: Talk to your exterior designer about adding siding that includes specialty insulation to help keep the warmth inside in the winter and the heat outside in the summer.
Find our more in this Siding eBook.
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks