How To In 60 Seconds
Few things are as annoying as staring at cracked or missing grout from your tiles. In this episode of 60 Second Fix with Doug Cornwell, he shows us how to fix these cracks like a pro in just a matter of minutes.
1. If you don’t have extra grout laying around, match the grout from your local hardware store to the existing grout in the tiled area.
2. Pour some of the mix into a paper cup and add enough water to give your mixture the consistency of toothpaste.
3. Dip your finger into the mixture in your cup and spread it over the cracked or missing area then wipe the excess away from the tile. Don’t worry about being messy as the grout only adheres to itself, not the tile.
4. After a few minutes the grout will dry and fill in the missing areas. Once it has dried, take a damp cloth or paper towel and run it over the area to introduce a little bit of moisture back to the grout.
Then your job is complete! Check back next week for another 60 second fix from Doug!
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks