How To Drill A Hole In Tile With Little Clean Up In 60 Seconds
How To In 60 Seconds
In this DIY how to 60 second fix, Doug is back in the bathroom showing us how to drill a hole in tile without cracking it, however he adds on a quick trick to help with the clean up.
1. Before you start drilling, take a cup and put a piece of tape on the inside.
2. Tape the cup to the wall right below where you are going to drill.
3. As you start to drill, slowly, you will see dust start to pile up in the cup.
4. As you get further in, you can go faster with the drill.
5. The dust should be falling right into the cup as you continue to drill.
When you’re done, you should have successfully made a hole in the tile, without cracking it, as well as have contained the mess.
Check back next week for another 60 second fix from Doug Cornwell!
- Additions and New Construction
- All Exteriors
- Customer Service
- Customer Stories
- Design & Planning Show
- Educational Resources
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Fashion Show
- General Remodeling
- Green Living
- Handyman Home Services
- Home Decor
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
- Home Improvements
- How to Tips
- In The Community
- Off-the-Wall Remodeling Stories
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks