At Alure Home Improvements, we understand you want upgrades that provide the ultimate in beauty, durability, easy maintenance, and energy efficiency. That’s why we only use the highest-quality products and materials, including our installation of Infinity from Marvin replacement windows.
- We will meet with you to determine your wants and needs, answer all of your questions, and show you the many ways you can customize your new windows. Once you’ve made your selections, we will provide you with a detailed quote.
- Alure will measure all the window openings at your home and verify your customization preferences. Those measurements and preferences will be sent to the Infinity factory where your windows will be custom-manufactured just for you and your home.
- Once your windows are ready, our factory-trained and -certified technicians will remove and dispose of your old windows and replace them with your brand new Infinity From Marvin windows.
- Your Infinity From Marvin replacement windows are designed to provide decades of premium performance and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Ultrex fiberglass resists expanding and contracting—expanding 87% less than vinyl and 75% less than vinyl/wood composites—which ensures a tight fit and effortless operation no matter the climate. You’ll get to choose from a variety of energy-efficient glass options, which include:
- Low E2 – Our standard Low E2 glass reflects heat back to its source (keeping heat outside in the summer and inside in the winter) and also blocks up to 84% of UV rays, which can reduce fading and damage to upholstery and carpeting.
- Low E3 – Perfect for replacement windows in high sun exposure locations, our Low E3 glass blocks up to 95% of the sun’s damaging UV rays while simultaneously maximizing light and visibility.
- Low E3/ERS™ – In addition to offering Low E3 benefits, this type of glass includes an inside surface coating that immediately reflects escaping heat back into the room, enhancing comfort and improving energy efficiency.
Time and again, Alure Home Improvements has been recognized as a leader in the remodeling industry for delivering superior work at a great value, along with remarkable customer service. Trust, credibility, peace of mind – these are the bedrocks that our reputation was built on.
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll send the guide to you right away. We are happy to be your friend in the business, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have!