Nature is Our Inspiration
Now you can bring the timeless appeal of stone to your home. Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer offers the authentic beauty of traditional masonry with a modern installation method. Perfect for remodeling or new construction on interior or exterior walls. Our unique molding and color application precisely replicates natural stone capturing even the subtle nuances found in nature. Made from a minimum of 50% recycled content, this lightweight aggregate material, which is approximately one-quarter the weight of full-thickness stone, is installed with a mechanical fastening system allowing your remodel to achieve the look of stone you want without the inconvenience.
Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer installs in courses using 8″ x 36″ panels that interlock with a tongue and groove system. The 26-gauge galvanized nailing strip allows for fastening with nails or screws directly through it and is rated for 60 years of corrosion resistance. Drain holes are engineered into the nailing strip to allow for incidental water to move through the system. It is made with light-weight, fiber-reinforced concrete enabling tensile and structural strength. Versetta Stone® is rated for wind resistance up to 110 MPH, has a Class A fire resistance rating and passes freeze/thaw testing.
Versetta Stone Advantages:
- Fast, clean installation
- Aesthetically pleasing
- No need to paint, coat or seal
- Withstands freezes, thaws, winds and heat
- Made of lightweight aggregate materials
- Requires no additional footings for support
- Made from a minimum of 50% recycled content as validated by UL Environmentâ„¢
- Backed by a 50-year limited warranty including one-time transferability*
- NAHB Research Center Green Approved product
Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer has been rigorously tested to meet all the current criteria for masonry veneer products.
- 60-year corrosion resistance – ASTM B117 1000 hour salt spray
- 110 MPH wind resistance – ASTM E330-02 wind load test minimum 90 MPH
- Class A Fire Rating – ASTM E 84 – fire spread & smoke test
- Freeze/Thaw Testing: < 3% mass loss – ASTM C666 & ASTM C67 freeze/thaw test
- 50% recycled content as validated by UL Environmentâ„¢
Free* 15 Minute Design Imaging Session