Basement Finishing Services in Wantagh, Plainview, Syosset, Across Nassau County and Long Island, New York
The team at Alure Home Improvements is proud to offer the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ to homeowners in the Nassau County community. This advanced basement remodel is a beautiful and practical way to transform your neglected basement into a home office, theater, gym, bedroom, or any other type of living space. Installed in about two weeks, the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ is perfect for customers who are looking to increase the amount of livable floor space in their home without having to invest the time and resources into above ground construction.
The Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ was specifically designed for basement environments, and unlike many other building materials, the walls of the remodel are built to resist mold and mildew growth*. Some of the other notable features of this basement remodeling service include:
- Built-in wall insulation to limit the transfer of heat
- Built-in acoustic insulation to help absorb sound
- Removable walls for easy access to the home’s foundation, wiring, and plumbing
- A Class-A fire rating – the highest in the industry
- Dent-resistant walls
One of the biggest draws to investing in the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ is that homeowners can rest assured that they are purchasing a quality product that is backed by a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty**.
As Nassau County’s only official franchisee installer of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™, Alure Home Improvements is equipped to handle all of your basement remodeling needs. The best way to learn about the numerous benefits and features of the Basement Finishing System™ is to contact us today and schedule an in-home consultation. We also offer a variety of other practical and attractive home remodeling products including replacement windows, siding, and much more.
* While the materials and design of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
**See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.