PartnerPoints Rules & Regulations
ALURE PARTNERPOINTS OFFICIAL RULES
- Purpose/Limitations: The purpose of PartnerPoints is to reward customers of Alure Home Improvements, Inc. (“Alure”), for purchasing Alure products and/or services and to reward our customers for referring possible new customers to Alure who then decide to purchase Alure products and/or services. PartnerPoints is not a contest, prize, or gift promotion. PartnerPoints is strictly limited to Alure customers, is not offered as part of the sales process, and does not constitute an inducement in connection with any solicitation of new sales.
- Earning Points: A customer can earn points in any of three ways: (1) a customer will earn one point for every dollar he or she spends on purchasing Alure products and/or services, not including any finance charges resulting from the customer having decided to finance his or her purchase; (2) when an existing customer refers another customer to Alure, the existing customer will earn one point for every dollar spent by the new customer (excluding any finance charges) on his or her first purchase of Alure products and/or services; and (3) a customer will earn 10,000 points for attending that customer’s first Alure Caribbean Night Cocktail Party; no points shall be earned for attending subsequent parties. Alure shall use its discretion is determining what constitutes legitimate attendance at an Alure Caribbean Night Cocktail Party. Duplicate referrals will not qualify. If a new customer submits the name(s) of two referring customers, the new customer will be contacted and be required to nominate one referring customer to receive the points. If the new customer declines to nominate one referring customer, no person other than the new customer will earn points under the sale.
- Rewards: Once a customer earns at least 200,000 points, the customer can contact Alure in writing to redeem 200,000 points to receive an 8- day/7-night vacation for two people at a Caribbean resort selected by Alure. Call us if you would like a list of prior resort destinations Alure has used. Alure usually makes vacations available once each year to customers who have reached the 200,000-point level. Vacations are subject to space availability. If space is unavailable for a customer in a given year, that customer will be awarded the next available vacation, likely in the following year. The vacation includes round-trip airfare and lodging. There is no cash value of the vacation. Each time a new customer is referred to Alure and subsequently makes his or her first purchase of Alure products and/or services, Alure will send the existing customer that made the referral a $75 coupon to be used toward dinner at a quality local restaurant of Alure’s choosing. There is no cash value of the dinner coupon. A customer will not forfeit or be required to redeem any points in order to receive the $75 dinner coupon.
- Eligibility: PartnerPoints is open to legal residents of New York and New Jersey, 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers, and directors of Alure, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in PartnerPoints. No points will be earned by a customer until the entire balance due under any contract or sales agreement due Alure has been paid in full by the customer. Void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. Federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- Points Expiration Policy: Accumulated points shall remain valid for a period of 5 years from the end of the year in which such points were accumulated unless otherwise forfeited or cancelled earlier in accordance with these Official Rules. For example, points accumulated during 2017 shall remain valid until December 31, 2022; after which time, such points will be forfeited and deemed to have no value. Points accumulated during 2018 shall remain valid until December 31, 2023, and so on. Anyone having questions or concerns about this point expiration policy is encouraged to contact Alure at 516-296-7777.
- Release: By participating in PartnerPoints, customers agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Alure, its affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any damages that may arise out of participation in PartnerPoints in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of awards or coupons. Acceptance or use of an award or coupon constitutes permission for Alure and its affiliates to use a customers name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Customers may be required to sign a waiver and release of liability to Alure as a condition of participating in the vacation.
- Suspension/Modification/Termination: Alure reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate PartnerPoints without notice at any time. Alure reserves the right to substitute any reward for another of similar value. Benefits conferred upon customers in connection with PartnerPoints may be subject to tax, liability, or other charges, which, if incurred, are the sole responsibility of the customer. Alure shall have the right, in the case of fraud or abuse involving PartnerPoints, to limit or void any earned points and to restrict any customer’s future access to PartnerPoints.
- Arbitration of Disputes: Customers and Alure agree and acknowledge that any and all disputes arising from PartnerPoints will be resolved by binding arbitration to be determined by one arbitrator under the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association, to be held and arbitrated in the judicial district in which the customer resides. This agreement to arbitrate will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction. New York law shall govern the arbitration, without regard to any conflicts of laws. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed with the National Arbitration Forum by the party asserting the claim, which party shall be responsible for any applicable filing fees, and the demand will be copied to the other party. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. Each party shall be responsible for its own filing and legal fees. The arbitration proceeding and any award, finding, or verdict of or from such proceeding shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public.
- Interpretation: PartnerPoints is conducted in English, which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning.
- Sponsor: PartnerPoints is solely sponsored by Alure Home Improvements, Inc., of 1999 Hempstead Turnpike, East Meadow, New York 11554. Questions or requests for redemption of points should be addressed to Alure, care of PartnerPoints Program.
Alure Home Improvements Home Improvement
“Absolutely thrilled with the work and professionalism of the workers.”
View A Complete List Of Our Specials
Some restrictions apply, click the button below for more details.