Vice President of Customer Service
Michael Camastro, Vice President of Customer Service for Alure Home Improvements, began his career at Alure in 1979.
Prior to joining Alure, Mike attended Famingdale State College, spent 2 years in the U.S. Army and was a truck driver.
In 1979, Mike joined Alure as a painter. After 1 year, he worked his way up from painting to a dispatcher, where he worked for the next 12 years. In 1992, Mike became the Director of Operations for Alure. The company saw Mike’s dedication to the customers and as Alure expanded into many different divisions, Mike was promoted to the Director of Labor Relations 2010.
Mike is currently the Vice President of Customer Service, a position he’s held since 2012, where he oversees a group of in house service personnel. His commitment is to be a liaison between Alure and the clientele. He feels that the clients are the most important asset to Alure’s success and he’s committed to making every client Alure works with a “Raving Fan.”
Mike is an avid NY Mets fan, enjoys drinking a good bottle of red wine, bicycle riding, sitting by the pool and entertaining friends, trips to NYC and island vacations.
Awards & Achievements:
• 1997 HUD/NARI Lead Remodeler’s Training Program
• 1997 NKBA Kitchen Basics School
• 1998 NAHB/OSHA Occupational Safety & Health Training Course (Construction Safety For The Home Building Industry)
• 1998 Dale Carnegie Leadership Training
• 1999 GAF Factory Certified Professional
• 1999 GAF Pro Field Guide
• 2000 Fred Pryor Management Conference
• 2000 Building Officials and Code Administrators International Seminar
• 2006 CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator Wizard
• 2006 Owens Corning Home Additions Installation Training
• 2007 CertainTeed Quality Master
• 2007 Knowing Point ProfitAbiility Boot Camp
• 2007 Knowing Point Powerful Interviewing Skills Workshop
• 2007 New Horizons Computer Learning Center Excel 2003 – Level 1 Course
• 2009 American Society of Safety Engineers Member
“It’s not what your country can do for you, it’s what you can do for your country.” – President John F. Kennedy
What I Love About Alure:
Being a part of a company who understands that clients are the most important asset to success and helping them means everything.