Custom Kitchen Remodeling with Alure Home Improvements
Is your kitchen too cramped? Would you like to change the layout? Thinking about expanding into another room? With Alure’s custom kitchen remodel, your possibilities are endless.
- Material of cabinets
- Laminate vs. solid wood
- Level of customization of the cabinets
- Stock, Semi-Custom or Custom
- American style vs. European style (Framed vs. Frameless)
- Overlay of doors and draw fronts
- Standard Overlay, Full, Lipped or Inset
- Types of countertops
- Granite, Quartz, Corian, Formica, Stainless Steel
- Layout of your kitchen
- Knock down walls
- Expand (into another room or add an addition)
- Universal design (true accessibility)
- Add more counter space
- Beverage stations, islands
Work with a creative and experienced kitchen designer to create a room that is uniquely you. Pick your countertop, cabinets, fixtures and flooring materials from hundreds of full size displays in our 8,000 square foot showroom. We recognize that your kitchen isn’t just a place to prepare meals- it is the center of your home. Your kitchen should express your personality and invite loved ones to sit and stay awhile.
Did you know? … the backsplash can be an important key focal point in your new kitchen design. A specialty tile mosaic or colorful selection of materials will take you from simple to elegant and can add character and personality to your new space.