Basement Finishing – Richmond
Basement Finishing in Staten Island, Across Richmond County & Throughout New York
Alure Home Improvements is pleased to offer the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ to homeowners in the Richmond County area on State Island. This advanced basement remodeling product can transform your old, neglected basement into a beautiful and usable part of your home. Whether you’re looking to add another bedroom to your house, are finally ready to invest in the theater you’ve always dreamed of, or you’re going to start working from home and need office space, the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ is the perfect solution.
The Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ was designed specifically for basement environments and resist mold- and mildew-growth*. Plus, the walls and trim are easily removed, which allows you convenient access to the home’s foundation, wiring, and plumbing, should these components ever need repair. Some of the other significant features of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ include:
- The building materials used in the Basement Finishing System™ are Class-A fire rated- the highest in the industry.
- The walls are extremely durable and both dent- and stain-resistant.
- The walls also include built-in thermal and acoustic insulation, which helps limit the transfer of heat into and out of the basement and absorb sound waves.
- The entire Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ can be installed in about two weeks.
- The Basement Finishing System™ is backed by Owens Corning™, a company with more than 70 years of experience in the home remodeling industry, and comes with a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty**.
We understand that deciding to remodel your basement is a big choice, and can sometimes be difficult to visualize, which is why we’re pleased to maintain a gorgeous 8,000-square-foot showroom in East Meadow, New York, where our customers can see the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ for themselves. We can also schedule an in-home consultation where one of our representatives will be glad to inspect your basement and explain your options. We also offer walk in tubs, sunrooms, and other home improvement products in Richmond County. Contact us today to learn more.
* While the materials and design of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
**See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.