Basement Finishing – Queens
Basement Finishing in Queens, Bayside, Flushing, Floral Park, Across Queens County & Throughout New York
Alure Home Improvements is proud to offer the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ to homeowners in the Queens County community. This advanced basement remodeling product is an extremely attractive and practical upgrade to basements of many different sizes and shapes and can be a great way to transform a neglected part of your home into one of your family’s favorite areas. Whether you’re looking to add an extra bedroom to your house, want to treat yourself to a game room or home theater, or you’re going to start working from home and could use a home office, the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ is the perfect solution.
One of the most significant advantages to the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ is that it can be installed in about two weeks, limiting the interruption in your daily life. Once installation begins, a dedicated team of trained, certified installers will work exclusively on your project until the job is done. Furthermore, installing an Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ in your basement costs less per square foot, on average, than above ground room additions.
A few advantages to the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ are that:
- The walls feature built-in acoustic and thermal insulation
- The building materials are mold- and mildew-resistant*
- The Basement Finishing System™ comes with a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty**
- The walls and trim are easily removable
- The entire Basement Finishing System™ boasts a Class-A Fire Rating
The best way to learn about the various benefits to remodeling your basement with the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ is to contact us today and schedule an in-home consultation with one of our representatives. We’ll be glad to inspect your basement, explain your options, and help you make the choice that is right for your home. We also offer replacement windows, siding, roofing, and other products in Queens County.
* While the materials and design of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
**See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.