Alure Home Improvements is a family oriented, full service residential remodeler, and we are always looking for motivated, dynamic individuals to join our growing team.. We specialize in the residential home improvement industry by providing homeowners with a one stop source for all of their remodeling needs. Alure offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, training, and leadership necessary to grow a successful career.
Why join the Alure team?:
- Join a family atmosphere with 70 years of experience serving Long Island
- Work for a brand name in home remodeling
- Industry leader recognized with dozens of awards for our work and commitment to community service
- Health benefits and a retirement program
- Paid training
- A dynamic team environment with growth opportunities, we promote from within!
- 8 Time Remodeler for ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
If you are interested in any of the positions currently available listed below, e-mail [email protected] and include your name, address, city/state/zip, telephone number along with a copy of your resume and any other qualifications or comments.
We currently have opportunities for the following positions:
- Design Specialist / Sales
- Sales Support Specialist / Appointment Setter
- Brand Ambassador / Promoter
- Showroom Greeter
- Production Supervisor
- Service Technicians
Alure Home Improvements is looking for qualified candidates to join our growing sales team. Top sales representatives can earn well over 70k. This job is a commission sales position where a bi-weekly draw is provided.
The job consists of “in-home” sales with pre-qualified leads that are provided by our sales support specialists. Candidates must be team players and share a client first belief! In home sales experience is preferred by not required. We will train the right candidate.
- This job includes a 401K & disability plan
- Commitment and reliability a must
- Training provided
To apply for this position, you must be available to work nights and weekends. You must have a reliable method of transportation as well.
Sales Support Specialist/Appointment Setter
The Sales Support Specialist role is ideal for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and a desire to grow with an established company. As a Sales Support Representative, your role will be to reach out by phone to local homeowners who have inquired about home remodeling services. Upon contact, you will qualify the project specifics, and arrange for a free consolation with one of our design consultants. You will work with a team of call center specialists to qualify both inbound and outbound calls for home improvement services. The ideal candidate will have experience in outbound phone sales, telemarketing, customer service or retail sales. The most important quality our next hire will possess is a positive, upbeat and enthusiastic attitude!
- Following up with and calling homeowners who have expressed an interested in remodeling their home
- Qualify prospects needs for remodeling services
- Generate interest from homeowners by educating on the benefits working with Alure
- Setting appointments with homeowners for a design specialist to meet them for a free consultation
- Goal oriented, Achieve and exceed sales goals
- Patience, resiliency and persistence backed by an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Professional communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Enthusiastic, Positive personality & attitude
- Detail oriented
- Willing to learn & grow
- Professional demeanor
- Reliable transportation
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team
Brand Ambassador / Promoter
Full Time events promoter to staff the Alure booth at shows, events and designated store in addition to door to door canvassing in neighborhood in which we are working. This individual will be a key member of the events team responsible for staffing and coordinating year round events for Alure, as well as working with a team of promoters staffing the events. Responsible for lead generation at a number of events including home shows, festivals, open houses, and more.
Position requires working most weekends. Ability to make great impressions, answer questions and generate interest for our products at events, fairs & assorted shows within the metro area.
- Promote the Alure brand and services
- Knocks on homes to promote Alure services and gather leads
- Educate prospects on our services, uncover home improvement needs, generate leads for appointments or future follow up
- Greet all event attendees and invite into our booth/displays, and Promote the company and the products and services we offer
- Maintain enthusiastic, upbeat intensity
The right candidate will be confident, personable, help to generate excitement about our products and services, greet prospects and promote the Alure brand with a focus on lead generation at select locations.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes an hourly salary, incentives and most importantly the opportunity to grow with a 70 year old leader in the industry!
Full time showroom greeter to staff the Alure showroom in East Meadow, NY. Seeking outgoing, friendly, personable individual to welcome clients in a greeter position. Neatness and excellent organizational skills a must. No experience necessary. Willing to train the right candidate.
Various responsibilities include:
- Welcoming everyone who walks into the showroom
- Qualify prospects needs for remodeling services
- Setting appointments with homeowners for a free design consultation
- Keeping track of inventory needs
- Various clerical duties
Home Improvement Production Supervisor
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5-10 years framing/home improvement experience. Should be familiar with full residential home renovations from framing to trim work. Must be able to read Architects plans and layouts. Experience with modular building is a plus.
Job responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain relationships with Clients/Customers.
- Supervise and maintain budget plans.
- Coordinate and plan within strict time frames and guidelines.
- Work effectively within stressful situation.
- Must be solution minded.
Alure Home Improvements, LI’s premier remodeler, is looking for an energetic organized individual to represent Alure in our warranty commitment to our customers. Candidate must have the ability to handle multiple warranty calls in a day providing our customers with exceptional customer service.
Must have experience with the remodeling industry – specifically Kitchens, Bathroom, Siding, Roofing, Windows.
- Product and installation knowledge a must
- Must have strong communication and follow up skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have clean valid drivers license
- Full time, must work alternating weekends
- Life Insurance, LTD insurance provided
- 401K, Medical, Dental, AFLAC, Legal Shield available
- Phone and Company Vehicle provided
Please e-mail [email protected] and include your name, address, city/state/zip, e-mail address, telephone and your resume/qualifications or comments.